Catalog Images. You will need two (2) images of original artwork created within the last three years. The committee will choose the image that looks best for the catalog. Images must be received by May 19th, 2019, at the latest.
- Provide TIFF or JPEG format
- Ideal resolution is 300 ppi. A minimum of 2400 pixels long on the longest edge.
- No smartphone shots, please; 35mm DSLR is best.
- Label your photos as follows: LastnameFirstnameTitleOfWork. (file extension)
PLEASE NOTE: Your application will not be processed until we receive your images. Images not meeting these requirements will not be accepted and may affect your representation in the catalog.
You can submit your images* in one of the following ways:
- Upload your images directly on this page using the form to the right.
- Email your TIF or JPG images to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a link to files via Dropbox, Google Drive or other online storage method you use. Send link to email@example.com, AND within your Google Drive, share to that address.
- Put your images on a USB Flash Drive, CD or DVD, clearly labeled as “(Artists Name) 2019 OSAT Images” placed in an envelope marked “OSAT IMAGES” and drop it off at Gallery 62 located in downtown Joshua Tree, Fridays 12 – 3 PM, Saturdays 9 AM – 3 PM or Sundays 12 – 3 PM. Ask the sitting artist or docent to put it in the envelope marked “Art Tours Images” in back office in the Art Tours Director folder.
- Attend a third In-person photoshoot day (TBD) and have your artwork professionally photographed for use in the Art Tours Catalog.